Darkness To Light...

Where Film Noir Lives...Too!

All Discussions Tagged 'festival' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Noir, [In Manchester, England] A 24 Hour Noir Festival and A Noir Menu...To Die For...

Post by Cornerhouse. My Noir share   Season: Sat 14 September - Sun 29 December 2013 To accompany our exhibition Double Indemnity,…

Started by Darkness To Light...

6 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Darkness To Light...

NOIR FILM-Coming To Kokořín the first noir film festival in the Czech Republic...August 21-28-2013

NOIR FILM Kokořín is the first noir film festival in the Czech Republic. The event takes place at a unique place of Kokořín Castle and in i…

3 Aug 20, 2013

On-going: Spaghetti Unchained! Sergio Leone, Sergio Corbucci, and the Splendors of the Spaghetti Western...

Spaghetti Unchained! Sergio Leone, Sergio Corbucci, and the Splendors of the Spaghetti Western... MARCH 1-6, 12-14, 21-24APRIL 4-8, 12, 14-…

4 Mar 6, 2013

Pacific Cinémathèque...24 Hour Movie Marathon SATURDAY, FEB 16 - SUNDAY, FEB 17 10AM - 10AM

FOR MORE INFORMATION JUST FOLLOW THIS LINK TO: Pacific Cinémathèque...24 Hour Movie Marathon... . SATURDAY, FEB 16 - SUNDAY, FEB 17 10AM -…

2 Feb 2, 2013

In Honour Of Director Alfred Hitchcock...Taking A Look at "To Catch A Thief" 8 Lobby Cards

To Catch a Thief  Poster (Paramount, 1955).Is From Belgian (14.25" X 21.5")...Or France...I'm Not Quite Sure, But I Think It's From Belgiu…

8 Jul 5, 2012

Hollywood Noir...Translation: Black [Dark] Hollywood by Philippe Garnier...

Black Hollywood Is Copyrighted@ By Philippe Garnier... The history of classical Hollywood cinema, as we know, is a myth now cast in bronze…

1 Jun 16, 2011

An Interview Tough, Uncompromising, Nasty Little Films: A Conversation with Elliot Lavine by Max Goldberg

Above: Publicity still from John Parker's Dementia (1955). Rep houses in San Francisco, like those in most American cities, are strugglin…

2 Jun 14, 2011

RSS

Members

Photos

Loading…

Latest Activity

Darkness To Light... left a comment for Rosas † Negras
"Bonsoir ! Abidin- et merci beaucoup !"
yesterday
Darkness To Light... commented on Darkness To Light...'s video
yesterday
Darkness To Light... liked Darkness To Light...'s video
yesterday
Darkness To Light... posted videos
yesterday
Rosas † Negras shared Darkness To Light...'s video on Facebook
yesterday
Rosas † Negras liked Darkness To Light...'s video
yesterday
Rosas † Negras commented on Darkness To Light...'s video
yesterday
Rosas † Negras updated their profile
yesterday
Darkness To Light... commented on Darkness To Light...'s video
Thumbnail

Blood on the Moon 1948 ROBERT MITCHUM Full Length Western Movie

"Blood on the Moon is a 1948 RKO black-and-white "psychological" film-noir western…"
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
Darkness To Light... shared their blog post on Twitter
Sunday
Darkness To Light... commented on Darkness To Light...'s blog post Noir City Annual...e-magazine/ The beautiful art-work is Courtesy Of Michael Kronenberg Is Now Available on Amazon...
"Hi ! Sam Juliano- I received your email and will response shortly. By the way, never worry that my…"
Jun 27
Sam A. Juliano commented on Darkness To Light...'s blog post Noir City Annual...e-magazine/ The beautiful art-work is Courtesy Of Michael Kronenberg Is Now Available on Amazon...
"Thank you so much for responding here my very great friend!  I have indeed received your e…"
Jun 27
Darkness To Light... commented on Darkness To Light...'s blog post Noir City Annual...e-magazine/ The beautiful art-work is Courtesy Of Michael Kronenberg Is Now Available on Amazon...
"Hi ! Sam Juliano- I'm so sorry about the lack Of communication. Most importantly, don't…"
Jun 27
Sam A. Juliano commented on Darkness To Light...'s blog post Noir City Annual...e-magazine/ The beautiful art-work is Courtesy Of Michael Kronenberg Is Now Available on Amazon...
"Ah my friend, I am very frightened at your sudden silence.  Life may take to away from things…"
Jun 24
Jun 17
Darkness To Light... posted videos
Jun 17
Jun 17
Jun 17

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

© 2014   Created by Darkness To Light....

Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service